Listen, we're all adults. This program (like all other programs we offer) is not for the faint-hearted. In fact, if you don't believe in this program, or don't understand and agree that there's always risk involved with coaching, consulting or growing in a new way, then do not buy anything we offer and please leave this site immediately. But if you are serious about learning the same tactics that our company, and many of our clients, use to grow then you have to understand that we're not promising you'll make any certain amount of money. In fact, depending on a lot of factors, including but not limited to how well you follow directions, you may lose money. The only promise we're making, and the only valid promise that anyone should make, is that we'll be an open book to you, and will share what we know that we feel will help you and your company grow strategically and quickly.
With that said – I'm sure you can imagine that when our attorney's learned we were going to help a handful of people in a business coaching/consulting relationship, they freaked out with legalese, so please bear with us and read the below very carefully as your participation in this program requires that you agree to the following.
Read the below lawyer lingo and proceed at your own risk…
ANY AND ALL OF ADVANCED BUSINESS GROWTH'S PROGRAMS ARE OFFERED BY ADVANCED BUSINESS GROWTH, LLC (“ABG”). IN THESE EARNINGS DISCLAIMERS, THE WORDS “WE,” “US,” AND “OUR” REFER INDIVIDUALLY AND COLLECTIVELY TO "ABG". THE WORDS “YOU,” “YOUR,” AND “YOURS” REFER TO YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS.
You understand and agree that there are important risk factors that should be considered by you when deciding whether to purchase products or services sold on this website or from the presentation(s) regarding products and services sold on this website, or from live events.
Our goal is clear and prominent disclosure. If you do not understand any part of these disclaimers, please ask us to explain it to you immediately by sending an e-mail to Support (at) AdvancedBusinessGrowth.com (replacing the "(at)" with the "@" symbol and removing the spaces) with your question and wait for an answer from us before purchasing or pursuing a product or service from this website.
If you do not want to use e-mail, you may also mail your questions to us (however mailing questions to our office does not extend or nullify any time frame detailed in this document).
Advanced Business Growth, LLC
1802 Route 31 North
Clinton, New Jersey 08809
1. For Serious Business Owners Only – Not Consumers or Hobbyists PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED FOR SALE ON THIS WEBSITE OR IN THE PRESENTATION REGARDING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE ARE INTENDED FOR PURCHASE AND USE BY BUSINESSES ONLY. WE ARE NOT OFFERING OPPORTUNITIES FOR INDIVIDUAL CONSUMERS. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ARE SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR USE BY EXISTING BUSINESS OWNERS AND BUSINESS MANAGEMENT. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED FOR, NOR SHOULD THEY BE USED BY, CONSUMERS. IF YOU ARE UNEMPLOYED, AN INDIVIDUAL LOOKING FOR SUPPLEMENTAL INCOME OR A NEW HOBBY, OR ARE A SIMILAR TYPE OF CONSUMER, PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FROM THIS WEBSITE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT INTENDED FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE. WE DO NOT SELL GET-RICH-QUICK SCHEMES AND WE DO NOT WANT OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES MISTAKEN OR MISUSED FOR SUCH.
2. No Earnings Projections, Promises Or Representations YOU RECOGNIZE AND AGREE THAT WE HAVE MADE NO IMPLICATIONS, WARRANTIES, PROMISES, SUGGESTIONS, PROJECTIONS, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES WHATSOEVER TO YOU ABOUT FUTURE PROSPECTS OR EARNINGS, OR THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY, WITH RESPECT TO YOUR PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE AND THAT WE HAVE NOT AUTHORIZED ANY SUCH PROJECTION, PROMISE, OR REPRESENTATION BY OTHERS. ANY EARNINGS OR INCOME STATEMENTS, OR ANY EARNINGS OR INCOME EXAMPLES, ARE ONLY ESTIMATES OF WHAT WE THINK YOU COULD EARN. THERE IS NO ASSURANCE YOU WILL DO AS WELL AS STATED IN ANY EXAMPLES. IF YOU RELY UPON ANY FIGURES PROVIDED, YOU MUST ACCEPT THE ENTIRE RISK OF NOT DOING AS WELL AS THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. THIS APPLIES WHETHER THE EARNINGS OR INCOME EXAMPLES ARE MONETARY IN NATURE OR PERTAIN TO ADVERTISING CREDITS WHICH MAY BE EARNED (WHETHER SUCH CREDITS ARE CONVERTIBLE TO CASH OR NOT). THERE IS NO ASSURANCE THAT ANY PRIOR SUCCESSES OR PAST RESULTS AS TO EARNINGS OR INCOME (WHETHER MONETARY OR ADVERTISING CREDITS, WHETHER CONVERTIBLE TO CASH OR NOT) WILL APPLY, NOR CAN ANY PRIOR SUCCESSES BE USED, AS AN INDICATION OF YOUR FUTURE SUCCESS OR RESULTS FROM ANY OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR STRATEGIES. ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO INCOME OR EARNINGS (WHETHER MONETARY OR ADVERTISING CREDITS, WHETHER CONVERTIBLE TO CASH OR NOT) ARE NOT TO BE CONSIDERED AS "AVERAGE EARNINGS". YOU UNDERSTAND THAT PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE HAVE NOT BEEN AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE LONG ENOUGH TO PROVIDE AN ACCURATE EARNINGS HISTORY.
3. The Economy The economy, both where you operate your business, and on a national and even worldwide scale, creates additional uncertainty and economic risk. Any economic recession or depression might negatively affect the results produced by products and services sold on this website.
4. Your Success or Lack of It Your success in using the information or strategies provided by this website or in the presentation regarding products and services sold on this website depends on a variety of factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, as we do not know your business, your background, your work ethic, your dedication, your motivation, your desire, or your business skills or practices. Therefore, we do not guarantee or imply that you will get rich, that your business will become more profitable, that you will do as well, or that you or your business will have any earnings (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not), at all. Businesses (both online and offline) and earnings derived therefrom, involve unknown risks and are not suitable for everyone. You may not rely on any information presented on the website or otherwise provided by us, unless you do so with the knowledge and understanding that you can experience significant losses (including, but not limited to, the loss of any monies paid to purchase products or services sold on this website, and/or any monies spent setting up, operating, and/or marketing products or services sold on this website, and further, that you may have no earnings at all (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not).
5. Forward-Looking Statements MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE OR IN MATERIALS PURCHASED AND/OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS “ANTICIPATE,” “ESTIMATE,” “EXPECT,” “PROJECT,” “INTEND,” “PLAN,” “BELIEVE,” AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE. ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE OR IN THE PRESENTATION REGARDING PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SOLD ON THIS WEBSITE ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSE, IN FACT NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL.
6. Due Diligence You are advised to do your own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions and should use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals. You should check with your accountant, lawyer, or professional adviser, before acting on this or any information. You may not consider any examples, documents, or other content on the website or otherwise provided by us to be the equivalent of legal advice. Nothing contained on the website or in the presentation regarding products and services sold on this website or in materials available for sale or download on the website provides legal advice in any way. You should consult with your own attorney on any legal questions you may have. We assume no responsibility for any losses or damages resulting from your use of any link, information, or opportunity contained within the website or within any information disclosed by the owner of this site in any form whatsoever.
7. Purchase Price Although we believe the price is fair for the value that you receive, you understand and agree that the purchase price for products and services sold through our company or on this website has been arbitrarily set by us. This price bears no relationship to objective standards. You also understand that what this package includes, is all it includes, and any additional services, products, programs, or extensions you may wish to access will incur additional charges.
8. Testimonials and Examples Testimonials and examples on this website, or in the presentation regarding products and services sold on this website are exceptional results, do not reflect the typical purchaser's experience, don't apply to the average person and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Where specific income or earnings (whether monetary or advertising credits, whether convertible to cash or not), figures are used and attributed to a specific individual or business, that individual or business has earned that amount. Although we take reasonable steps to verify the accuracy of testimonials and examples, including financial results, we cannot guarantee 100% accuracy and are not responsible for any inadvertent errors or omissions. There is no assurance that you will do as well using the same information or strategies. If you rely on the specific income or earnings figures used, you must accept all the risk of not doing as well. The described experiences are atypical. Your financial results are likely to differ from those described in the testimonials. You understand that products and services sold on this website have not been available for purchase long enough for us to determine what are typical financial results.
9. Cancellations As a US based company, we are required to advise you of your rights under those laws for Federal and State requirements: You, the buyer, may cancel this initial Coaching Transaction / Enrollment at any time prior to midnight of the third business day after the date of this transaction. After the third business day there will be no partial or prorated refunds. All monthly paid coaching programs can be cancelled in writing BEFORE the first day of the month. Due to Chris' time investment, no refunds are ever given on coaching. All live event tickets are non-refundable, with no exceptions. However, all tickets are 100% Guaranteed RISK-FREE. If for any reason you are unable to attend, you can request a 100% credit for a future live event. All tickets are transferable. Please contact Amber at Amber (at) ChrisGuerriero.com (replacing the "(at)" with the "@" symbol and removing the spaces) regarding all ticket questions.
10. Arbitration Policy All matters pertaining to ABG and/or any program/service on this website shall be governed by, construed, and enforced under the laws of the State of New Jersey, USA. The parties herein waive trail by court or jury. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement, the breach thereof, the materials shall be settled by mandatory arbitrations by a panel of three (3) arbitrators pursuant to this Arbitration Policy and the Small Claims Rules of New Jersey in effect at the time a claim is initiated. One arbitrator shall be chosen by ABG, one by You, and those two arbitrators so chosen shall then agree on the third arbitrator to service on the panel. Should either party fail to choose an arbitrator within the time set out herein, the sole arbitrator chosen by the other party shall enter a final decision in favor of the other party. Each arbitrator shall be a lawyer with more than ten (10) years of experience or a retired judge. The party initiating a claim (the “Claimant”) shall select one arbitrator and notify the other party (the “Respondent”) in writing by Certified Mail/Return Receipt Requested of the claim, giving the Respondent twenty (20) days to select an arbitrator. The two arbitrators shall then have twenty (20) days to select a third arbitrator. The decision of the arbitrators shall be by majority vote and shall be final and binding upon all parties. The parties agree that the prevailing party shall not be entitled to receive attorney's fees, whether or not taxable by a court or the arbitrator(s) as costs. In no event shall any action be entertained by the arbitration panel or by any court of competent jurisdiction if the action is filed more than twenty-one (21) months subsequent to the Purchase Date and any and all damages or fees, including legal fees, if applicable, shall be limited to the purchase price of the product. Declaratory relief ordering such arbitration, as well as any judgment upon the award tendered by the arbitrator(s) if applicable, shall be entered by the court having jurisdiction thereof. For that purpose the parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of an appropriate court and site for arbitration located in New Jersey, USA.